lundi 30 décembre 2013

My PS3 broke for the last time.

I've owned a "fat" MGSIV-bundle 80GB (upgraded to 500GB) PS3 since 2008. It has been my main companion in gaming-related activities (i.e. : gaming). This evening, it got the infamous Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) for the 4th or 5th time in the past 18 months as I was just done playing the highly-anticipated Gran Turismo 6. Now the dude I usually go to for that repair charges me 50$ for a YLOD, but I'm done paying more and more for that same console which keeps breaking down.

So I've decided to retire that very console and buy a new PS3. Now, since I don't have 200$ laying around and considering the fact I've bought a PS4 at launch, I can't justify buying a brand-new console just yet. I will buy that next PS3 new, probably a Slim/SuperSlim version, which breaks down waaay less often. When? I don't know, but I hope I'll have the money soon enough as I have many games to finish on that console, mainly Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Katamari Damacy, Dark Souls, Ni No Kuni and the aforementioned GT6.

I was mildly pissed when it happened, but I'm certainly not going to complain about it when I have a Wii, a PS4, a 3DS XL and a PSVita lying around.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire