dimanche 20 novembre 2011

Welcome!

Hello World!

Welcome to the Gerudo Fortress, a brand new gaming blog made by some 24 year old gamer living up north in peaceful - and somewhat boring - Canada.

First off, even if the blog is named after a famous mountainside fortress in the N64 classic Ocarina of Time, my blog will be dedicated to all three home consoles of this current gen, and a bit of Nintendo DS, the only portable system I own. Obviously I may jump back in time a few times, since I've started gaming in the very early 90s (1991, Super Marios Bros. on NES).

I must admit first that my gaming time this gen has been lopsided, with about 80% going into my PS3, and only about 15% (Nintendo exclusives, mainly) for the Wii and 5% for the Xbox. I've owned it for 2 years, but I started playing regularly only in the past few months (Forza 4, Halo 3, Gears and Fable II, Metro 2033).

Before any fanboys raise hell in my blog, bear in mind that while it may seem like I'll be heavily biased towards Sony's console, I'm always striving for objectivity. It has always seemed pretty stupid to me to try and defend a machine or some multibillionaire international company like Sony or Microsoft. I'll stick to what the machines/games offer, no matter what name they bear or what color they are.

Next up will be a little review of two of 360's most well-known exclusive titles, Halo 3 and Gears of War, both of which were played extensively last month (Single-player campaigns only, I've yet to try them online).

Oh, and before I finish, I just want to say that english is actually my third learned language after french and arabic. So if you find any spelling/grammar/anything mistakes, please tell me via the comments, so I can correct whatever was wrong with my writing. Thanks!

Take care people!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire